Nothing but ......

Monday, April 10, 2006

Credits due

For the last 9 days Caesar Tjalbo has been spoiling us with the wonderful Quintessential collection of Billie Holiday. A real treat. When I mentioned this 'last recordings' album to him he asked me to 'put it up'. So as a musical 'thank you': here it is.
The recordings on this album are from March 3, 4 and 11 1959 and made in New York. As far as I can tell these are indeed the last recordings. Unfortunately I'm stuck with a little mystery. All the database say that the official name of this album is "Last Recordings", but the picture says "Last Recording". Can anybody help me out here?
I found this album a while ago on the internet. The only problem is that I forget where and when I found it. So there is a person (or persons) unknown to whom we owe some gratitude. So Mr. or Mrs. Unknown: Thank you for sharing this with us.

The password = "scrooge".
Please delete these files within 24 hours. If you like this music buy the album and support the industry

1 Comments:

  • And Thank you Scrooge for bring us this perfect 'book end' to Caesar Tjalbo's nine part series. You Da MAN!!! Oh and Thank you Missus and Mister Unknown. Very much appreciated

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 5:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home